|"Dumb" energy quarrel|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
A "Dumb" energy quarrel was a type of explosive quarrel ammunition produced by Kelvarex Consolidated Arms at some point before the year 0 ABY. The quarrels were used in wrist rocket launchers, such as Kelvarex's MM9 rocket system. While the MM9 system was in production, "Dumb" energy quarrels were widely available for fifty credits each, but selling or owning the ammunition required a government license and approval. They had a range of sixty meters, and caused energy damage upon impact. However, the quarrels were significantly less powerful than the lasers bolts fired from a blaster pistol.
Behind the scenesEdit
The "Dumb" energy quarrel was briefly mentioned in the Arms & Equipment Guide, a 2002 sourcebook written by Jeff Grubb and Owen K.C. Stephens for Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Roleplaying Game. In the book, Kelvarex Consolidated Arms was referred to only as "Kelvarek".
- Arms & Equipment Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Arms & Equipment Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Arms & Equipment Guide says that the "Dumb" energy quarrel is used in the MM9 rocket system, which the book says is used in the Rise of the Empire era. By extension, the "Dumb" energy quarrel must be used in the Rise of the Empire era.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 In the Arms & Equipment Guide, the "Dumb" energy quarrel has a range increment of six meters. The maximum range of a weapon from the Arms & Equipment Guide is ten times the range increment listed, unless the entry says otherwise.
- ↑ The Arms & Equipment Guide has a typical blaster pistol that deals 3D6 of damage, while the "Dumb" energy quarrel only deals 2D6 of damage.