"The Loop" was a hyperspace route located in the Yarith sector. It was a circular route around the Kiax Nebula that connected the worlds of Lutrillia, Mijos and Shuldene. A portion of "The Loop" was part of the larger Lutrillian Cross hyperlane.
"The Loop" was a hyperlane located in the Greater Javin region of the Outer Rim Territories' Western Reaches. It looped around the Coreward side of the Kiax Nebula to link the planets Mijos, Shuldene, and Lutrillia, as well as two other star systems. In doing so, it passed through the Yarith and Anoat sectors, while intersecting with the Cerean Reach at Shuldene and forming a four-way junction with the Lutrillian Cross, the Koda Spur, and the Lutrillia–Darlyn Boda trade route at Lutrillia.
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin," which is set during the Rebellion and New Republic eras (0 BBY–25 ABY; see here), establishes that Ecclessis Figg founded "The Loop" hyperlane some decades before his death nearly four centuries prior to the text's setting. "The Loop's" founding can therefore be dated approximately within the hundred-year span from 500 BBY to 400 BBY.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Atlas, pg. 36, shows that the Greater Javin region is within the Western Reaches portion of the Outer Rim Territories.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Essential Atlas, pg. 25, shows that the Cerean Reach is the hyperlane that intersects with "The Loop" at Shuldene, as depicted in "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin."
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Essential Atlas, pg. 32, shows that the Koda Spur is the fourth hyperlane that intersects with "The Loop," the Lutrillian Cross, and the Lutrillia–Darlyn Boda trade route at Lutrillia, as depicted in "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin."