The 1.4 FD P-Tower, also known simply as a P-Tower was a light fixed anti-vehicle weapon emplacement manufactured by the Atgar SpaceDefense Corporation. It held enough power to disable an AT-ST, and its rugged dependability meant it could function even in the harshest environments.
The tower functioned by having its single laser cannon fire from the center of the energy dish, which had 16 micropower routers evenly spaced along the edge of eight power conversion cells along the interior. Despite its ability to offer soldiers a 360° field of fire due to a rotating base, along with operational capability in temperatures ranging from -73°C to 49°C, it was inexpensive, quick and easy to produce.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- AT-AT Attack!
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as 1.4 FD P-Tower)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines