|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
The following events took place in approximately 100,000 BBY.
- Roughly around this time, the Celestials accomplish a number of feats: the construction of Centerpoint Station using the Killiks, the subsequent construction of the Corellian system using Centerpoint, the Vultar system and its Cosmic Turbine, the Hapes Cluster, and the Kathol Rift. The Maw black hole cluster was also constructed with Centerpoint during the Celestials' era of power to contain the Force entity known as Abeloth.
- The Columi species achieves interstellar spaceflight and surveys the "primitive" people of Duro and Notron, known by that point as Coruscant. However, they are disappointed by the developing Human and Duros civilizations and return to their homeworld of Columus in isolation.
- Around this time, the Sharu expand out from the Rafa system and the Centrality, planting their indestructible pyramids on planets such as Aargau. However, the Sharu bury their cities and revert to a primitive state in an attempt to avoid the attention of the Celestials.
- The winged thrantcills are first recorded flying south for winter on Coruscant.
- The Muurshantre Extinction occurs, destroying the Taurannik Codex and scattering its remains.
- The Cestus Deception (Mentioned only)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology established the endpoint of this era as 25,053 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Cestus Deception
- ↑ Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
In other languages