Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events occurred in 1000 BBY.
- End of the New Sith Wars and the Republic Dark Age.
- The Sith are believed to be extinct following the Ruusan campaign.
- Darth Bane takes "Rain" as his apprentice, dubbing her Darth Zannah.
- The Rule of Two is established by Darth Bane.
- Darth Bane, along with Darth Zannah create the Order of the Sith Lords, thus continuing the legacy of the Sith Order.
- Tarsus Valorum is elected Supreme Chancellor.
- The Ruusan Reformation.
- Hok and Malastare were established as Gran colonies.
- The first settlers arrived on Roon. (Approximate date)
- The Khommites achieve a level of cloning technology far surpassing that of the rest of the galaxy.
- The Alsakan Tessent is carved to commemorate the Battle of the Ten Valleys.
- Sapella enters an ice age. (Approximate date)
- Baanu Miir is grown. (Approximate date)
- Ore and mineral mining on Umnub plays out (Approximate date) 
- The Chiss Ascendancy reaches its largest extent of twenty-eight colony worlds.
- Fourth Battle of Ruusan
- Fifth Battle of Ruusan
- Sixth Battle of Ruusan
- Battle of Harpori
- Seventh Battle of Ruusan
- Massacre on the Star-Wake
- Duel on Balowa
- Duel on Onderon
- At the Fourth Battle of Ruusan:
- At the Fifth Battle of Ruusan:
- At the Sixth Battle of Ruusan:
- At the Battle of Harpori:
- At the Seventh Battle of Ruusan:
- At the Duel on Balowa:
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Bane of the Sith"—Star Wars Gamer 3 "
- Darkness Shared"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species, p. X
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, p. 113
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Darkness Shared"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters
In other languages