The following events took place in 10 BBY.
- Desiccation of Gholondreine-β
- Alderaanian Princess Leia Organa first visited the Bilbringi system.
- Han Solo escaped the Trader's Luck and was hired as a pilot by the Cult of The One and The All on Ylesia.
- Han Solo fled Ylesia with Bria Tharen, Muuurgh and Mrrov.
- Wedding of Muuurgh and Mrrov.
- The Reslian Purge begins as expansionist Lortan fanatics sweep across twelve star systems, destroying everything in their path.
- Cadets Han Solo and Soontir Fel entered the Imperial Academy.
- The Dressel system came under Imperial control; the Dressellian resistance formed.
- Imperial subjugation of Carratos
- An Imperial swoop racing arena on Travnin collapsed.
- High-ranking Imperial official Wilhuff Tarkin married into the Motti family of Phelarion.
- War broke out between the Weequays and Houk on Sriluur. (Approximate date)
- Sienar Fleet Systems stopped producing Anxarta-class light freighters.
- The Twilight Class graduated at the Galactic Outdoor Survival School, breaking the Summit Class's previous record.
- Droids rebelled on Nar Shaddaa.
- Fort Nowhere was constructed on Ruusan by smugglers.
- Daric LaRone joined the Imperial Military.
- Beginning of the South Cont's civil war.
- Quip Fargil gave the Millennium Falcon its final name.
- On Imperial Center
- Dewlannamapia aboard the Trader's Luck
- Zavval the Hutt on Ylesia
- Star Wars: 1313
- The Paradise Snare
- "Dark Vendetta"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8
- Millennium Falcon (Appears in flashback(s))
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15 (Mentioned only)
- Allegiance (Mentioned only)
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- Secrets of the Sisar Run (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Beware the Sith
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Enter the Unknown
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Secrets of the Sisar Run, p. 22
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Alien Anthology, p. 169
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Millennium Falcon
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 10.6 10.7 The Paradise Snare
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 98
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Allegiance
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 172
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 51
- ↑ "Dark Vendetta"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8
- ↑ Star Wars 1313 will be the product of an evolved LucasArts
In other languages