1138 refers to various things:
- CC-1138 was the designation for the clone trooper commander Bacara.
- Trihexalophine1138 was the the number of the Separatist bioweapon that devastated Honoghr.
- Cell Block 1138 allegedly was a detention block aboard the first Death Star from which Luke Skywalker and Han Solo claimed to be transferring Chewbacca as a prisoner.
- 1138 was the designation for a Jedi Temple lightsaber training droid.
- DFS-1138 was a Vulture droid.
- 1138 was a battle droid in the service of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- 1138 was a CR90 corvette in operation during the Galactic Civil War.
- RC-1138 was a clone commando.
- Spacestation 1138, a Trade Federation prison.
- 1138 was a stormtrooper on Corulag.
- THX-1138 was another stormtrooper.
- 1138 was the designation of a B1 battle droid seen just after the destruction of the Droid Control Ship during the Battle of Naboo.
- 1-138 was the designation of an automated hauler that Kyle Katarn flew to the Cairn Installation in the Lenico Belt.
- Star Tours Flight 1138, a flight itinerary to Chandrila.
- Subject 1138 was the name given to Vader's secret apprentice while he was on board the Empirical.
- Block 1138 Sable was a room block on the Errant Venture.
- Docking bay 1138, a docking bay that was located on the planet Druckenwell.
- Docking bay TH X-11-38, a docking bay situated within the space city New Tayana.
- Order 1138, an order that was given by the Thaereian military.
- Section 1138, a law that was a part of the Galactic Republic Charter
- The main reactor of the Nihilist was on Level 1138.
- Tank 113 of bay 8 was the bacta tank which RC-8015 recovered in after having been heavily wounded on Gaftikar.
- Talus Haroon 10-11-38 was the clearance code to dock on the Salvation.
- Shortly before the Battle of Hoth, General Rieekan orders to send Rogues 10 and 11 to Station 3-8.
- In the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Clone Cadets", Clone Commander Colt gives orders to test the Domino Squad in the Citadel Challenge in version THX variable 1138.
- In an e-card released on StarWars.com for Fathers' Day, it says Jango Fett has 2,603,1138 messages, the last part representing this number.
Behind the scenesEdit
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.