|Chronological and political information|
12-4C-41 managed to discover EV-9D9's data trail out of Cloud City, and spent the next few years tracking her down. He found her in Jabba's Palace, and quickly incapacitated her with four blaster shots. He then removed her abhorrent third optic sensor and her pain-simulator button, depriving EV-9D9 of the sensations of death. He called it "balancing the equation," reminding her that she had disabled many of the 12-series droids on Cloud City. He freed all of EV-9D9's tortured droids, and together they slowly dismantled her until she no longer functioned.
- A Bad Feeling: The Tale of EV-9D9 (First appearance)
- Star Wars Missions 9: Revolt of the Battle Droids
- Star Wars Missions 10: Showdown in Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Missions 11: Bounty Hunters vs. Battle Droids
- Star Wars Missions 12: The Vactooine Disaster