Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
12-4C-41 traffic control droids were a series of traffic controller droids produced by SoroSuub Corporation. These droids were humanoid in stature, with many similarities to the 3PO-series protocol droids.
The 12-4C-41 was produced to replace organic traffic controllers, whose bodies and minds could tire and thus enable accidents. One of their main characteristics was a large floodlight mounted on the torso, which could be used as a beacon to guide ships in.
The 12-4C-41/b sub-series recycled the 12-4C-41 body but with less mental power. It was sold as a basic worker drone.
- A Bad Feeling: The Tale of EV-9D9 (First appearance)
- Star Wars Missions 9: Revolt of the Battle Droids
- Star Wars Missions 10: Showdown in Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Missions 11: Bounty Hunters vs. Battle Droids
- Star Wars Missions 12: The Vactooine Disaster