Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sergeant 126, deploy the stealth units now."
"Roger, roger—stealth units activated."
- ―Asajj Ventress and 126
126 was a Confederate BX-series droid commando who held the rank of sergeant in the Separatist Droid Army and participated in the Battle of Khorm around 22 BBY during the Clone Wars. Serving under Commander Asajj Ventress during the battle, 126 was responsible for activating Confederate stealth units during an assault on a Republic-occupied agrocite processing facility. The processing facility was successfully captured, but it—along with the entire planet—was soon back in the Republic's hands.
126 was a BX-series droid commando manufactured by Baktoid Combat Automata who served the Confederacy of Independent Systems as a sergeant in the Separatist Droid Army during the Clone Wars. Around 22 BBY, the Confederacy engaged the Galactic Republic in a battle for the valuable agrocite mineral on the planet Khorm. 126 participated in the battle, serving under the Confederate Commander Asajj Ventress. After the Republic captured a Confederate agrocite processing facility, Ventress planned an attack to retake it. Before proceeding with the attack, however, Ventress hid a number of DSD1 dwarf spider droids in the snow near the site of the upcoming battle.
126 was placed in charge of those stealth units and was to activate them on Ventress's command. Before long, the battle for the facility erupted. In the midst of the fight, Ventress ordered 126 to reveal the hidden spider droids. 126 complied and carried out the order, and the sudden appearance of the stealth units caught the Republic forces completely off-guard, allowing the Confederacy to recapture the agrocite processing plant. However, the agrocite processing plant, along with the rest of Khorm, was soon lost for the Confederacy when the Republic won the battle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars 7: In Service of the Republic, Part 1 (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 The Clone Wars 7: In Service of the Republic, Part 1
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film to 22 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (22 BBY 101–102, Spying for the Senate) dates "Senate Spy" to late 22 BBY. Since places "Holocron Heist" between The Clone Wars film and "Senate Spy," it can be concluded that "Holocron Heist" also takes place in 22 BBY. Furthermore, since Star Wars: The Clone Wars: In Service of the Republic takes place shortly prior to "Holocron Heist," In Service of the Republic can also be dated to 22 BBY.
- ↑ The Clone Wars 9: In Service of the Republic, Part 3