- "The Empire has broken into six, maybe ten major fragments, ruled by warlords and Governors. The Senate's in control of Coruscant and most of the Inner Rim. A New Republic has been established and is growing strong."
- ―Luke Skywalker
The following events took place in 12 ABY.
- Kyle Katarn returned to the Jedi Praxeum.
- The Dreaming River Clan was captured by Imperial forces and subsequently freed by Kir Kanos.
- Warlord Blitzer Harrsk moved his military forces to the Atravis sector.
- Ismaren plot on Belsavis
- Admiral Natasi Daala and Gilad Pellaeon killed the Imperial warlords, unifying the Imperial forces in the Imperial Remnant.
- Admiral Gilad Pellaeon annexed the Pentastar Alignment into the Imperial Remnant and seized the Reaper.
- The Imperial Civil War ends.
- The Hutts led by Durga Besadii Tai completed the construction of the Darksaber.
- Leviathans reemerged on Corbos and were destroyed by Kyp Durron.
- Borga Besadii Diori became the leader of the Besadii kajidic.
- The Corellian sector joined the New Republic; Diktat Daclif Gallamby was replaced by the New Republic-appointed Governor-General Micamberlecto of Froz.
- Pter Thanas and Gaeriel Captison wedded on Bakura.
- Battle of Janara III
- Imperial Civil War
- Daala campaign
- Battle for the Darksaber
- Beginnings of the Empire Reborn Crisis
- Orinda campaign
- Malinza Thanas on Bakura
- Evlyn Tabory on the Outbound Flight
- Doran Sarkin-Tainer
- Seff Hellin
- On Tsoss Beacon
- In the Battle for Yavin 4
- During the Empire Reborn crisis
- Children of the Jedi
- Simple Tricks
- Jedi Academy: Leviathan
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 Darksaber
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 Children of the Jedi
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Jedi Academy: Leviathan
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 12.11 12.12 12.13 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters
- ↑ Survivor's Quest
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Simple Tricks
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
In other languages