The following events took place in 14 BBY.
- Syal Antilles ran away from home and changed her name to Wynssa Starflare.
- Herd Meet on Ithor (Approximate date)
- Barab I entered the Galactic Empire.
- The Empire disbanded Sartran Corporation and arrested Lens.
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare and The New Essential Chronology establish the endpoints of this era as 19 BBY and 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade
- ↑ Date of the Herd Meet is based on Leia Organa Solo's—who was born in 19 BBY— comment in Children of the Jedi that she was "five, maybe six years old" when she had went to the meeting.
- ↑ Date is based on Cray Mingla being 26 years old during the events of Children of the Jedi, which is set in 12 ABY.
- ↑ Cracken's Threat Dossier indicates that Tendra Risant was 32 during the events of the Corellian Trilogy, which is set in 18 ABY.
- ↑ Date is based on Terkuss being age 23 by 9 ABY, as stated by the Dark Force Rising Sourcebook.
In other languages