The following events took place in approximately 15,000 BBY.
- The Yuuzhan Vong are stripped of the Force and expelled from Yuuzhan'tar. They embark upon a journey to find a new homeworld.
- Neimoidia is finally considered a separate culture from Duro.
- The Anomids encounter a Duros colony, and soon join the Galactic Republic.
- Ando joins the Republic.
- The Aqualish Civil War occurs. (Approximate date)
- The Aqualish–Republic War begins and ends. (Approximate date)
- The Indecta Era ends.
- Republic Sienar Systems is founded.
- The Hutt Cataclysms come to an end, leaving Varl and other Hutt colonies lifeless wastes.
- The Hutts escape from the destruction of Varl and move to Evocar and terraform it into the new Hutt capital, Nal Hutta.
- The Evocii native to Nal Hutta/Evocar are evicted to the planet's fifth moon and are enslaved to build the cities of Nar Shaddaa.
- At about this time, the Senate Hall is constructed.
- Sienar Fleet Systems is founded.
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
In other languages