Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events took place in 16 BBY.
- Taryn Clancy
- Ocka Dwei on the Baanu Rass
- Pqweeduk on Rodia
- Tyria Sarkin Tainer on Toprawa
- Havet Storm
- Breth Gart on Agamar
- Gil Crosear on Dantooine
- Shella Rinou
- Old Wounds (Non-canonical appearance)
- The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines, Chapter 3
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The narration in the Nintendo DS version of Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron states that fifteen years had elapsed between the battle on Dantooine and X2's meeting with Rahm Kota. Their meeting occurred at a point before the Battle of Yavin, but after the formation of the Rebel Alliance, which took place in 2 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology.
- ↑ "Rendezvous with Destiny"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6, p. 74
- ↑ Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide, p. 4
In other languages