The following events took place in 18 ABY.
- Corellian Crisis
- The Human League was established by the Imperial Remnant on Corellia.
- Resignation from the office of Chief of State by Leia Organa Solo, election of Ponc Gavrisom.
- The Constitutional Protectorate of Prakith sued for peace with the New Republic following the death of Moff Foga Brill.
- Wedding of Tionne and Kam Solusar
- First Corellian Insurrection
- Micamberlecto on Corellia
- On the Intruder
- Foga Brill on Prakith
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (PLA3, Planets of the Core Worlds)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Ambush at Corellia
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Assault at Selonia
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Showdown at Centerpoint
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters
- ↑ Star Wars: Union The comic Star Wars: Union shows Myri to be a toddler in 19 ABY.
In other languages