The following events took place in 200 BBY.
- The star Carosi dies, destroying the innermost five planets in the Carosus system.
- Yperio Baobab creates Bab-Prime, precursor to Bab-Neo and modern-day droidspeak.
- Memory wipes become common droid maintenance following a personality virus unleashed by a member of the Baobab Merchant Fleet.
- The Tiercam Dam is built on Duro.
- Dressel is discovered by Bothan scouts of the Clan Askar.
- The Jedi noticed that the Force had begun to "flux", and feared that the dark side was growing again.
- The Tagge Company is founded when crime lord Tarzen Tagge uses his fleet of freighters to provide aid to a part of Tepasi devastated by a series of groundquakes.
- Several Mandalorian warrior clans defeated the Ithullans in a war over a narcolethe distillery, after which the victors proceeded to nearly exterminate the Ithullan species.
- Labyrinth of Evil (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 18 (CHE1, Chewbacca)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Galaxy of Intrigue, p. 120
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology, p. 31
- ↑ Labyrinth of Evil, Chapter 22
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology, p. 30
- ↑ Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
In other languages