Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ikas-Adno 22-B Nightfalcon was a versatile speeder bike, suitable for city navigation, racing, and military and security uses. It could carry one passenger in addition to the pilot and held four kilograms of cargo. It cost 6,250 credits when new. 
Known users include former podracer Ree.
- Decision: Cularin
- The Eye
- Shadows in the Force
- "The Prophecy"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "Idol Intentions"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- "Black Curs Blues"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (First appearance)
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen (As "22-B Speeder Bike")
- Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook (As "Nightfalcon")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Snow Job"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The Unknown Regions