| Technical specifications
The Ikas-Adno 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike was a versatile craft, suitable for city navigation, racing, and military and security uses. It could carry one passenger in addition to the pilot and held four kilograms of cargo. It cost 6,250 credits when new. 
Known users include former podracer Ree.
- Decision: Cularin
- The Eye
- Shadows in the Force
- "Idol Intentions"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- "Black Curs Blues"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Snow Job"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The Unknown Regions