- "This next one goes out to the Mud-Jumpers of the 224th, slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight, boys."
- ―Hologram VJ
The 224th Imperial Armored Division was an Imperial Army unit in service during the reign of the Galactic Empire. During the Clone Wars, it was known as the 224th Division of the Grand Army of the Republic. A detachment of the 224th Division known as the Mud Jumpers fought on Mimban during the Clone Wars. The division later returned to Mimban as the Empire sought to pacify the world and quell a rebellion that had formed there. Corporal Han Solo was a member of the 224th Imperial Army Division and fought with them on Mimban just before defecting from Imperial service.
Role and abilityEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
The 224th was first mentioned in "Rookies," the fifth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on October 24, 2008. It was later depicted as an Imperial military unit in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as 224th Imperial Armored Division)