The following events took place in 22 ABY.
- Danni Quee joined the Extragalactic Society.
- The Solo twins Jacen and Jaina Solo joined Luke Skywalker's Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4.
- Solos' younger brother Anakin joined the Junior Jedi Class of the Jedi Praxeum months later and befriended a young Human girl named Tahiri Veila. The two young trainees had several adventures including discovering the Golden Globe and the ancient Jedi Master Ikrit, accompanying their Melodie friend Lyric to her homeworld of Yavin 8 to undergo an important ceremony, visits to Dagobah to discover Anakin's future, the discovery of Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber and the holocron of ancient Jedi Master Asli Krimsan at Bast Castle on Vjun and the defeat of the fake mage Orloc. Anakin later returned to Coruscant where he attended school, developed his piloting skills, and studied under the careful tutelage of C-3PO.
- Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker traveled to the Unknown Regions where they joined a Chiss/Empire of the Hand mission to locate the remains of the ill-fated Old Republic/Jedi expedition Outbound Flight. They discovered it in an inaccessible region known as The Redoubt and also learned that the survivors of the Outbound Flight had founded a colony within the wreckage. This combined team also defeated a Vagaari attack.
- Lando Calrissian's memoir How to Succeed in Everything is published.
- Mission to Bast Castle
- Mission to Exis Station
- Battle of Kariek
- Expedition to Outbound Flight
- Battle of the Redoubt
- Junior Jedi Knights: The Golden Globe
- Junior Jedi Knights: Lyric's World
- Junior Jedi Knights: Promises
- Junior Jedi Knights: Anakin's Quest
- Junior Jedi Knights: Vader's Fortress
- Junior Jedi Knights: Kenobi's Blade
- Fool's Bargain
- Survivor's Quest
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Survivor's Quest
- ↑ Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force, p. 185
- ↑ Junior Jedi Knights: Vader's Fortress
- ↑ Junior Jedi Knights: Kenobi's Blade
- ↑ Fool's Bargain
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines, Chapter 4
- ↑ The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
In other languages