Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
23X was the designation of a Galactic Republic All Terrain Tactical Enforcer (AT-TE), a walker designed by Rothana Heavy Engineering and produced by Kuat Drive Yards. Deployed in 22 BBY during the First Battle of Geonosis by the Grand Army of the Republic against the secessionist Separatists, the walker was one of numerous weapons and vehicles acquired by Jedi Master Yoda, who had delayed his arrival to the planet Geonosis to retrieve these military supplies. Like all AT-TE walkers, 23X was 13.2 meters in length, 5.32 meters wide and 5.02 meters tall. It could achieve a maximum speed of 60 km/h and had a cargo capacity of 10 metric tons. Armed with six anti-personnel laser cannons and a single mass-driver cannon, the walker was manned by at least four crew members—a pilot, a spotter and at least two gunners/technicians.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Jedi Master Yoda delayed his arrival on Geonosis to acquire weapons and vehicles, including this assault walker."
- ―AT-TE Walker 23X flavour text
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars Trading Card Game – Attack of the Clones (Card: AT-TE Walker 23X)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels, confirmed by
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 The Official Star Wars Fact File 52
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The card image of 23X depicts the mass-driver cannon and the four forward-facing laser cannons firing. According to The Official Star Wars Fact File, a minimum of 2 gunners/technicians are thus required.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 The New Essential Chronology