|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
|Chief of State|
The following events took place in 23 ABY.
- Second Imperium Crisis
- The Second Imperium and the Shadow Academy were destroyed by the New Republic and the New Jedi Order above Yavin 4, thus bringing an end to Palpatine's legacy.
- Formation of the Diversity Alliance
- New Republic Presidential election; Borsk Fey'lya succeeded Leia Organa Solo as Chief of State.
- Admiral Gial Ackbar retired as Supreme Commander of the New Republic Defense Force. Other long–serving veterans of the Rebellion, such as Hiram Drayson, also retired.
- Boba Fett became Mandalore.
- Second Imperium Crisis
- In the Battle of the Jedi Praxeum
- Young Jedi Knights: Heirs of the Force
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones
- Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers
- Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege
Notes and references
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones
- ↑ Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
In other languages