Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events took place in 27 BBY.
- Radnor is struck by a bioplague; the nearby Avoni attempt to conquer it. The Jedi are sent to help evacuate survivors.
- Outbound Flight departs from Yaga Minor.
- Reija Momen becomes administrator of the Intergalactic Communications Center.
- Population of Engebo V is wiped out by skekfish.
- Yarael Poof, Jango Fett and Zam Wesell fight Ashaar Khorda and his followers from using the Infant of Shaa to destroy Coruscant, Poof dies during the battle but prevents Khorda from destroying Coruscant, after the battle Jango Fett returns the Infant of Shaa to Seylott.
- Kaeline Ungasan's illegal mining scheme was uncovered on the planet Ando Prime.
- Battle between the Chiss and Yuuzhan Vong
- Skirmish between Progga and the Bargain Hunter
- Skirmish between the Chiss and Progga
- Skirmish in the Crustai system
- Battle of the Geroon homeworld
- Destruction of Special Task Force One
- Battle of Outbound Flight
- Sarin Virgilio on Masterra
- Dorv'Tilsta and Numa on Ryloth
- Halla Ettyk on Alderaan
- Thar'quan on Af'El
- Lune Oddo Divinian
- Merili on Dathomir
- On the Outbound Flight
- Jedi Quest: The Way of the Apprentice
- Outbound Flight
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games
- Star Wars: Jango Fett
- Star Wars: Zam Wesell
- The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing
- Star Wars Adventures 3: The Hostage Princess (Mentioned only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 13
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web
- ↑ Prophets of the Dark Side: Villains for the Star Wars: New Republic Campaign, Part One
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 9.11 9.12 9.13 9.14 Outbound Flight
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Star Wars: Jango Fett
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Star Wars: Zam Wesell
- ↑ The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing
In other languages