The following events happened in 2975 BBY.
- High Lord Edell Vrai develops a fleet of airships which allows the Tribe to reach Alanciar.
- The Alanciari woman Quarra Thayn begins an affair with Jogan Halder.
- Alanciari Keshiri destroy Vrai's scouting part of three airships.
- Vrai coerces Quarra Thayn into serving as his guide for a reconnaissance mission to Sus'mintri, Alanciar's military capital.
- Alanciari Keshiri destroy High Lord Korsin Bentado's Ebon Fleet.
- Lord Bentado and the survivors of the Ebon Fleet assassinate the entire Alanciari War Cabinet.
- Lord Bentado attempts to create a "Second Tribe" on Alanciar but is stopped by Vrai, Thayn, and Squab.
- The Lost Tribe of Sith annexes Alanciar with minimal hostilities.
- On Kesh
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pandemonium (First appearance)
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pandemonium
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Miller, John Jackson. Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith — Spiral #1 entry on Faraway Press. Retrieved on November 6, 2013.
In other languages