|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
|Chief of State|
The following events took place in 29 ABY.
- Radical—and still partially obscure—changes occurred in the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force and Chiss society in general.
- The Galactic Alliance claimed Coruscant.
- The Yuuzhan Vong War ended.
- Death of Shimrra Jamaane and Onimi, the true Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong.
- The planet Denon became the temporary galactic capital while Coruscant is being rebuilt by the Galactic Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong.
- Conclave on Zonama Sekot
- The Yuuzhan Vong empire and presumably the Peace Brigade were disbanded.
- RePlanetHab was formed as a corrupt organization against the refugees of the Yuuzhan Vong War in the galaxy along with many others.
- Luke Skywalker met with Obi-Wan Kenobi for the last time.
- Battle of Esfandia
- Attack on Gyndine
- Battle of the Duro system
- Battle at Fondor
- Operation Trinity
- Battle of Mandalore
- Battle of Caluula
- Liberation of Ord Mantell
- Battle of Tholatin
- Defense of Mon Calamari
- Recapture of Coruscant
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ <includeonly>[[Category:Pages with broken references]]</includeonly><span class="citeerror">Cite error: Invalid <code><ref></code> tag; no text was provided for refs named <code>FH:III</code></span>
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 10.11 The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 X-Wing: Mercy Kill
In other languages