The following events took place in 29 BBY.
- Raith Sienar develops plans for his Expeditionary Battle Planetoid, which will evolve into the Death Star.
- Anakin Skywalker takes part in a garbage pit race and is attacked by a Blood Carver.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker take the Star Sea Flower to Zonama Sekot to get information on mysterious organic ships rumored to be produced and some of the fastest ships in the galaxy as well as to find Jedi Knight Vergere. Seed-partners later build a ship for them which Anakin calls the Jabitha. Anakin defeats Ke Daiv during an attack by Sienar and Tarkin's fleet. Obi-Wan and Anakin head to Seline.
- Jabitha quietly dies on the cold planet of Seline
- Thracia Cho Leem leaves the Jedi Order.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi constructs his second lightsaber.
- The Menahuun reveal their presence to the citizens of Bartyn's Landing (Lamaredd), who believed them to be extinct. (Approximate date)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi visits Didi Oddo and his daughter Astri in their cafe and informs them about Qui-Gon Jinn's death. (Approximate date)
- The Republic Group purchases the Stellar Envoy.
- Padmé Amidala begins her second term as Queen of Naboo.[source?]
- Preparations begin for the Outbound Flight Project.
- The Jamaane coup occurs.[source?]
- Dal Perhi becomes Leader of the Black Sun.[source?]
- The last fatality-free professional Podrace before 22 BBY.
- Han Solo on Corellia
- Ponda Baba on Ando
- Putten Beatus
- Zett Jukassa on Mon Gazza
- Adem Antin
- Fenig Nabon
- Pell on Haruun Kal[source?]
- Jabitha on Zonama Sekot
- Freja Covell on Corulag
- Par'tah on Moltok
- Vox Chun aboard the BioCruiser
- Ke Daiv on Zonama Sekot
- Jabitha on Seline
- Murk Lundi in Ploo system
- Norval in Ploo system
- Most of the population of the planet Vjun[source?]
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: Deceptions
- Rogue Planet
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi Quest 1 (Mentioned only)
- Outbound Flight (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Millennium Falcon (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Rogue Planet
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers
- ↑ Reckonings"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- ↑ Millennium Falcon
- ↑ Outbound Flight
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: Deceptions
- ↑ Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley, p.91
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley, p.15
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission
- ↑ A Credit for Your Thoughts
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 42
- ↑ Heir to the Empire Sourcebook, p. 73
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
In other languages