Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 2a fission engine or 2a Ion fission engine was a significant product manufactured by Incom Corporation in use by wide variety of governments and private customers.
Incom's ion fission engines were a simple and reliable way to propel modest sized ships like a starfighter, but due to the fission power generator nature of the engine, it used highly radioactive propellants that needed to be cautiously manipulated. Four Incom 2a fission engines usually propelled the Z-95/AF4 Headhunter frame in realspace. One unit was located on the dorsal and ventral surfaces of each wing. In atmosphere, these fission engines worked in conjunction with recessed repulsorlift generators to attain speeds of 1,150 kilometers per hour.
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- The Stele Chronicles
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Z-95 Headhunter)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 136 (Z-95 Headhunter)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 2