|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 3640 BBY.
- The Sith Empire, reeling from the loss of their Emperor and Darth Malgus' betrayal, launches a renewed assault upon the Galactic Republic to regain their momentum, with Darth Karrid leading the assault from the Ascendant Spear.
- The Hutt Cartel, under Toborro, tried to become a third interstellar power like the Republic and Sith Empire and conquered Makeb, but in end the Hutt's plan failed and the Cartel allied itself to the Republic.
- The rogue Dread Masters were annihilated on Oricon.
- Battle of Asation
- First battle of Leritor
- Second battle of Leritor
- Battle of Boranall
- Operation End Game
- Conquest of Makeb
- Raid on the Arcanum
- Seizure of CZ-198
- Dread War
- Battle for Kuat
- Assault on Tython
- Korriban Incursion
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of the two bordering eras as 3950 BBY and 2000 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation
In other languages