The following events took place in 3,996 BBY.
- The Great Sith War ends.
- Cron Supernova.
- Urkupp is destroyed.
- Falleen joins the Galactic Republic.
- The Kalduu stop the warring among the Ropagu.
- Gorman Vandrayk leaves Adascorp.
- Mandalorians start taking over worlds in the Outer Rim Territories.
- Ulic Qel-Droma becomes stripped of the Force.
- The spirit of Exar Kun becomes trapped on Yavin 4.
- The earliest possible date for the construction of the Lost City of the Jedi on Yavin 4.
- At this date, it is possible the Senate Hall is destroyed and the Senate Building constructed.
- Susejo and an Unlucky Jedi, who are the only known victims of a Sarlacc to be completely digested, fall into the Great Pit of Carkoon.
- Czerka begins to mine on Tatooine from the outpost city of Anchorhead.
- Dark Reaper campaign
- Duel on Kuar
- Battle of Foerost
- First Battle of Coruscant
- Duel in the Senate
- Battle of Kemplex IX
- Battle of Ossus
- Battle of Al'Har
- Battle of Onderon
- Battle of Yavin 4
- Third Battle of Empress Teta
- Cay Qel-Droma in the Battle of Ossus
- Mandalore the Indomitable in the Battle of Onderon
- Exar Kun in the Battle of Yavin 4 (mortal death)
- Nayama in the Third Battle of Empress Teta
- The Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia states that the Old Sith Wars span from the beginning of the Great Sith War and the Sith Civil War.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
In other languages