The following events took place in 300 BBY.
- Bothan Spynet is established. (Approximate date)
- The Ho'Din begin to industrialize and move down from the trees. After disastrous consequences to their health and to the ecosystem of Moltok, they return to the trees. This period is later known as the "Great Rape of the Land."
- Myrkr is discovered and settled. (Approximate date)
- The Techno Union claims Mustafar.
- The Ithorians lock the Spore away in an asteroid.
- The Galactic Senate decides to take control of Lianna from the Barseg. (Approximate date)
- Humans discover Annaj.
- Shaum Hii is discovered.
- The Nozho–Weogar War devastates Clak'dor VII, leading the native Bith to assume a society devoted to pacifism.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 80
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species
In other languages