|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 30 BBY.
- Janus Greejatus, Senator of Naboo's sector, was expelled and replaced by Horace Vancil.
- Adi Gallia, Ki-Adi-Mundi and A'Sharad Hett begin the hunt for Aurra Sing.
- Vergere is dispatched to investigate Zonama Sekot; she offers to go with the Yuuzhan Vong.
- Anzati released from stasis by Aayla Secura overrun Kiffex.
- The Galactic Senate passes legislation requiring the disbanding of the Trade Federation's security forces.
- Siri Tachi infiltrates Krayn's organization. (Approximate date)
- Kh'aris Fenn attempts a coup on the Twi'lek Clan Council.[source?]
- Profex Rynalla attempts to excavate the Bracers of Najus on Leritor.[source?]
- Nason Laric saves Skalokor from a plague.[source?]
- Outer Rim Oreworks Company abandons Engebo V.[source?]
- Horace Vancil of Naboo becomes senator of the Chommell sector.[source?]
- Profex Rynalla obtains and loses the Bracers of Najus in Leritor.
- C-3PO is covered with a permacrete plating by Shmi Skywalker.[source?]
- Auren Yomm Baobab on Roon
- Ysanne Isard
- Kit Swens
- Jor Idrall on Ryloth
- Gen Tiraan on Chandrila
- Heart of Fire
- Star Wars: Republic: The Hunt for Aurra Sing
- Star Wars: Republic: Darkness
- Star Wars: Republic: The Stark Hyperspace War
- Star Wars: Republic: The Devaronian Version
- Star Wars: Republic: Rite of Passage
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Beware the Sith
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Star Wars: Republic: The Hunt for Aurra Sing
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Rogue Planet
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 Star Wars: Republic: Darkness
- ↑ Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- ↑ Standoff on Leritor"—Star Wars Gamer 10 "
- ↑ Note: Leland Chee has confirmed that she was 12 years old in Evasive Action: Prey, which makes 30 BBY her year of birth.
- ↑ Changing Seasons
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 53
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 91
- ↑ MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- ↑ To Fight Another Day
In other languages