The following events took place in 31 BBY.
- Kuat Drive Yards received, in secret, billions of credits to produce starships, vehicles and equipment for millions of soldiers.
- The Nightsisters succeed in capturing a Star Temple and slaughter many Kwi.
- Ova is sucked into a black hole.
- The mightiest Nightsister Zalem was defeated and killed by Quinlan Vos and her daughter Ros Lai.
- Gar-Oth's Empire is destroyed by Yoshi Raph-Elan.
- The Metatheran Cartel attempt an economic takeover on Cularin, but their base is attacked and proof of their illegal activities revealed by the Cularin resistance.
- The Organization of Nirama, controlling the crime in the Cularin system, is threatened by up-and-coming rival The Cell; but The Cell is disbanded by Nirama and his allies.
- Fallen Jedi Karae Nalvas and his apprentice Saren Valek travel to Genarius where they intend to build a floating fortress, the Conkesta, destroy the local cities and plunge the system into chaos. Valek's former master Alec finds local allies, who defeat Valek and make Nalvas flee. The Conkesta is destroyed in the planetary core, but immediately after that, the city of Tolea Biqua is shaken by a radiation storm.
- Stend IV is colonized.[source?]
- Silya Shessaun became the Senator of Thesme.
- Lando Calrissian on Socorro
- Dashé Borreno on Naboo
- Syal Antilles on Corellia[source?]
- Brazack (Approximate date)[source?]
- Pax Chizzik
- Jorad Pressor
- Ygabba Hise on Tatooine
- Niles Ferrier (Approximate date)[source?]
- On Dantooine
- Andov Syn on Kerest
- On Nar Shaddaa
Behind the scenesEdit
The Living Force Campaign Guide mentions that the Living Force campaign begins one year after the Invasion of Naboo, which is dated to 32 BBY by The New Essential Chronology. It can therefore be deduced that the campaign begins in 31 BBY.
- Millennium Falcon (Mistake)
- Star Wars: Republic: Twilight
- Star Wars: Republic: Infinity's End
- Star Wars: Republic 27: Starcrash
- Rogue Planet (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Living Force Campaign Guide (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 81
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Star Wars: Republic 23: Infinity's End, Part 1
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Star Wars: Republic 26: Infinity's End, Part 4
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Star Wars: Republic 27: Starcrash
- ↑ Eye of the Sun trilogy
- ↑ TopWorld; MidWorld
- ↑ UnderWorld
- ↑ Head in the Clouds, Clouded Paths, Into the Storm Clouds
- ↑ Blown Away
- ↑ Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- ↑ Survivor's Quest
- ↑ Boba Fett: Hunted
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 26
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 Star Wars: Republic 19: Twilight, Part 1
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 Star Wars: Republic 21: Twilight, Part 3
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 22: Twilight, Part 4
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 24: Infinity's End, Part 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 25: Infinity's End, Part 3
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ Price of Business
- ↑ A Revelation