Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There were many uses of the number 327. Below is a list of them.
- 327, a fleet of Imperial CR90 corvettes
- Boba Fett, who was called by this clone trooper serial number when using the alias "Lucky."
- DFS-327, a vulture droid of the DFS Starfighter Squadron assigned to the Saak'ak.
- Rian-327 airspeeder, a type of personal airspeeder found on Coruscant.
- Docking Bay 327, the location that the Millennium Falcon docked with the Death Star I, and its control room.
- Vulptereen 327, a podracer model created by the Vulptereen.
- J-type 327 Nubian royal starship, a royal starship model fitted with a 327 hyperdrive core.
- 327th Star Corps, a legion of Clone troopers
- Outpost 327, a station from where Tydirium was captured
- The Millennium Falcon landed on Cloud City's Platform 327.
- KRONOS-327, an IG-86 sentinel droid belonging to Ziro the Hutt.
- CT-327, a clone trooper stationed at the Republic listening post on Rishi moon.
- 327-T, a WED-15 Treadwell serving aboard the Venator-class Star Destroyer Tranquility.
- Docking Bay 327 on Port Tower Tarkin-12.
- Triple-9, 327, a classified Imperial work order code.
- HURID-327, a droid on Takodana.
Behind the scenesEdit
Much like 1138, 327 is a recurring number in the Star Wars films and Expanded Universe media, often related to flying craft and landing zones. It also appears in other films by George Lucas, first appearing stamped on a car engine in American Graffiti. 327 is a perfect totient number.
Notes and referencesEdit
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.