|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 33 BBY.
- Yinchorri Uprising.
- Ki-Adi-Mundi replaces Micah Giiett on the Jedi High Council after the latter's death.
- Eriadu Trade Summit.
- Nute Gunray, a leader of the Trade Federation under Darth Sidious's orders, has the other six representatives killed, thus allowing the Trade Federation to be only controlled by the Neimoidians, and with the affiliation of the Grans.
- Lott Dod becomes the leading representative of the Trade Federation.
- In response to a wave of Nebula Front attacks, the Galactic Senate grants the Trade Federation the right to arm its ships, in return for trade route taxation.
- Republic exploration ship Pathfinder III rediscovers Yashuvhu.
- The Duinuogwuin-Gotal conflict ends.
- Poggle the Lesser becomes the new Archduke of Geonosis.
- Padmé Amidala, former Princess of Theed, becomes elected Queen of Naboo. (ReSynchronization Date 2:10)
- Chancellor Finis Valorum disbands terrorist organization The Flail.
- Raid on the Golden Nyss Shipyards
- Yinchorri conquest of several planets
- Battle of Mayvitch 7
- First Mission to the Yinchorri system
- Second Mission to the Yinchorri system
- Raid on the Jedi Temple
- Battle of Yitheeth
- Battle of Yibikkoror
- Battle of Yinchorr
- Battle of Uhanayih
- Incident at Dorvalla
- Battle at TFP-9
- Skirmish on Eriadu
- Mission to Ralltiir
- Corf Binalie on Cartao
- Whie Malreaux on Vjun
- Gumbrak Hoxz
- Shen-and-Gretta Pikeual-Angeles
- Daran Tal on Bestine IV
- Lorac Nonnaihr on Alderaan
- Teela Panjarra on Corulag
- Kung'urama'nuruodo on Csilla
- Kolor Delan on Pendarr III
- Tardon Golor on Ryloth
- Pendor Gyrr on Yag'Dhul
- On Deep Space Demolition and Removal
- In the Massacre on Ralltiir
- In the Battle at TFP-9
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Deal with a Demon
- Jedi Council: Acts of War
- Star Wars: Republic: The Devaronian Version (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Republic: Prelude to Rebellion
- Darth Maul: Saboteur
- Cloak of Deception
- A Summer's Dream
- Star Wars: Darth Maul
- The Starfighter Trap
- Episode I Adventures 1: Search for the Lost Jedi
- Episode I Adventures 2: The Bartokk Assassins
- Episode I Adventures 3: The Fury of Darth Maul
- Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- Episode I Adventures 9: Rescue in the Core
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors
- Episode I Adventures 11: Pirates from Beyond the Sea
- Episode I Adventures 12: The Bongo Rally
- The Death of Captain Tarpals
- Nomad (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Shadows of Coruscant
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 The Starfighter Trap
- ↑ Hero of Cartao
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 62
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 36
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 33
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 17.5 17.6 Jedi Council: Acts of War
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 3: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 3
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic 5: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 5
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Darth Maul: Saboteur
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 22.3 22.4 22.5 Cloak of Deception
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3 23.4 Star Wars: Darth Maul 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Darth Maul 3
- ↑ 25.00 25.01 25.02 25.03 25.04 25.05 25.06 25.07 25.08 25.09 25.10 25.11 Star Wars: Darth Maul 4
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 Marked
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 12: The Bongo Rally
In other languages