Tyber Zann, born 34 BBY
|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 34 BBY.
- Westa Impeveri defeated Karid Blakken in an election for senior counselor of the Hedrett Town Council.
- Dark Jedi Karae Nalvas seduces Alec's Padawan Saren Valek to the dark side and starts training Valek. Alec will chase Nalvas and Valek for years.
- Padmé Amidala meets fellow Apprentice Legislator Silya Shessaun at a summit on Alderaan.
- Amidala ceases to be Apprentice Legislator and becomes the Princess of Theed.
- Jedi Master Adi Gallia saves Qui-Gon Jinn's life by preventing him from eating Konkeel pie during an official banquet organized by Hewett senators.
- Dren Melne returns to Naboo after working as a mercenary pilot and starts a relationship with Essara Till, a fellow ex-mercenary pilot.
- Kharys on Skye
- Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy on Vorzyd V
- Hanna Ding
- Lena Missa
- Sintas Vel
- Aubrie Wyn
- On Haruun Kal
- Tyber Zann on Anaxes
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Living Force Campaign Guide
- ↑ "Clouded Paths"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- ↑ The Starfighter Trap
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Aliens in the Empire
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File 125 (JAB2, Battle of Jabiim)
- ↑ News from the Underworld: Vol. 1, Issue 1
- ↑ Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- ↑ The Paradise Snare
In other languages