- A Sith warship crash-landed on the planet Geonosis and Jedi Knight Rojo Trace was sent to investigate.
- Hestizo Trace and a specimen of Murakami orchid was kidnapped on the world of Marfa by the Whiphid bounty hunter Tulkh on behalf of the Sith Lord Darth Scabrous.
- Outbreak of the Sickness on the planet Odacer-Faustin
- Republic Special Forces Division Blackstar Squad was sent on a covert-ops mission to the world of Hutta. (Approximate date)
- Jet Nebula acquired the J8O soldier droid Clunker. (Approximate date)
- Andronikos Revel is betrayed by his crew and left for dead in an escape pod, only to be rescued and imprisoned by the Sith Empire.
- Duel on Odacer-Faustin
- Duel in the Odacer-Faustin Sith Temple
- Mission to Hutta (Approximate date)
- On Odacer-Faustin
- Red Harvest (First appearance)
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 Red Harvest
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
In other languages