The following events took place in 36 ABY.
- The Swarm War began and ended.
- The Killiks were defeated and exiled back into the Unknown Regions and the Dark Nest was destroyed.
- The Dark Jedi of the Dark Nest were killed or defeated, thus leaving only Lumiya's Sith as the last surviving remnant of the Order of the Sith Lords.
- Luke Skywalker witnessed a hologram, kept by R2-D2, of his father leading the slaughter at the Jedi Temple, as well as another one in which Anakin was Force-choking Luke's mother and her giving birth to him and his sister.
- Conclave on Ossus; Luke Skywalker officially claimed the title of Grand Master of the Jedi Order.
- Blockade of the Utegetu Nebula
- Battle of the Murgo Choke
- Battle of Tusken's Eye
- Battle of Nickel One
- Battle of Thyferra
- Battle of Sarm
- Battle of Tenupe
- Edela Klauskin
- Lomi Plo aboard Admiral Ackbar
- Sien Sovv
- Yugi aboard Swiff
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
In other languages