The following events took place in 36 BBY.
- Chancery election; Finis Valorum was re-elected Supreme Chancellor. Shortly after the election he began a friendship with Senator Palpatine.
- Naescorcom constructed Ipsus on Genarius.
- The Huk War.
- Ffib fanatics settled on Vex Major.
- Guther Bartyn was attacked when he was going to visit the family mines in Lamaredd. (Approximate date)
- Raith Sienar claimed to have received his last interesting starship-design contract from the Republic, followed by at least seven years of designs for the Trade Federation, several mining firms and other buyers.
- Having convinced a slicer to alter his records, a fifteen-year-old Gilad Pellaeon applies to enter the Raithal Academy.
- Bey on Corellia
- Cassio Tagge on Tepasi
- Nenevanth Tion on Lianna
- Ahsoka Tano on Shili
- Kallie Calwell on Tatooine
- Etsero on Adner
- The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- "The Syrox Redemption"—Star Wars Insider 146
- Aurra's Song
- Rogue Planet (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic")
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 188
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Reckonings"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ Rogue Planet
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 233
- ↑ "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:9:04"—Star Wars Insider 70
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 52
- ↑ The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
In other languages