Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events took place in 3954 BBY.
- Kreia is stripped of her title of Darth Traya by Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus, and becomes a Gray Jedi.
- The First Jedi Purge begins: under orders from Darth Sion, Sith assassins emerge from Malachor V to wage a shadow war against the Jedi Order. They attempt to exterminate the few remaining Jedi and they largely succeed in doing so.
- Much of what remains of the Revan's Sith Empire is unified under the rule of Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus, with Malachor V as its capital. However, the Sith Civil War does not die out completely; some Sith warlords continue to battle over the territorial scraps of the empire.
- Sith Lord Scourge joined the Nathema conspiracy.
- Search for Mandalore's Mask
- Assassination attempts on Darth Nyriss
- Skirmish outside of Darth Nyriss's stronghold
- Mission to Hallion
- Mission to Bosthirda
- Duel on Bosthirda
- On Bosthirda
- On Rekkiad
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 The Old Republic: Revan
In other languages