The following events took place in 3959 BBY.
- Mission to Rakata Prime: Darth Revan and his apprentice, Darth Malak, crash land on Lehon. They gain access to the Rakatan Temple of the Ancients which, in turn, grants them access to the Star Forge.
- The Jedi Civil War begins: Dark Lords Revan and Malak return from the Unknown Regions with a massive Sith Fleet. They carve out a new Sith Empire, seize control of Korriban, and revitalize the Sith Academy there.
- The terentateks awake from their hibernation when Revan and Malak rise to power.
- Meetra Surik returns to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant following the Mandalorian Wars, and she is put on trial by the Jedi High Council. The Council subsequently exiles her from the Jedi Order.
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ "You arrived with Malak - your servant - three of your galactic standard years ago."―The One[src]
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ "You have to understand that it was a time of great uncertainly. We just learned that Darth Revan was back with an armada. Every Jedi that went with him was... lost, corrupted, and as dark as their Master. And then there was you. Many thought you were a spy."―Kavar[src]
In other languages