Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events took place in 3993 BBY.
- During the Great Hunt, Jedi Knights successfully cleanse the planet Tatooine of terentateks. The Great Hunt is officially ended, but the Jedi Council secretly dispatches three Knights—Duron Qel-Droma, Shaela Nuur, and Guun Han Saresh—to seek out and eradicate the last of the terentateks on Korriban.
- The trio's mission falls apart when Saresh, furious that Nuur and Qel-Droma are in a relationship, strikes out on his own and hunts down a terentatek on Kashyyyk. Saresh is killed by the terentatek, and Nuur and Qel-Droma are killed by their target in the caves of Korriban.
- Krynda Draay, daughter of Noab Hulis and widow of Barrison Draay, is roused from the depression that the Sith War put her in when she meets the Miraluka child Q'Anilia. Q'Anilia's powers of precognition impress the half-Miraluka seer, and inspires Draay to found a Jedi Covenant dedicated to preventing the rise of the Sith.
- Guun Han Saresh on Kashyyyk
- A Jedi Knight on Tatooine
- On Korriban
- "Shadows and Light"—Star Wars Tales 23
- Knights of the Old Republic 9: Flashpoint Interlude: Homecoming (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 "Shadows and Light"—Star Wars Tales 23''
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Knights of the Old Republic 9: Flashpoint Interlude: Homecoming
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Shadows and Light"—Star Wars Tales 23
In other languages