The following events took place in 3996 BBY.
- The Great Sith War ends.
- Cron Supernova.
- Urkupp is destroyed.
- Gorman Vandrayk leaves Adascorp.
- Ulic Qel-Droma becomes stripped of the Force.
- The spirit of Exar Kun becomes trapped on Yavin 4.
- Susejo and an Unlucky Jedi, who are the only known victims of a sarlacc to be completely digested, fall into the Great Pit of Carkoon.
- Czerka begins to mine on Tatooine from the outpost city of Anchorhead.
- Dark Reaper campaign
- Duel on Kuar
- Battle of Foerost
- Battle of Coruscant
- Duel in the Senate
- Battle of Kemplex IX
- Battle of Ossus
- Battle of Al'Har
- Battle of Gyndine
- Battle of Denon
- Battle of Onderon
- Battle of Yavin 4
- Recapture of the Empress Teta system
- Battle of Toprawa
- Ambush in the Ansharii Caverns
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 38
In other languages