- "I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations."
3PO units were a model of protocol droid produced by Cybot Galactica sometime prior to the Invasion of Naboo. They were equipped with a TranLang III communication module, and as a result were fluent in over 6 million forms of communication. C-3PO was an example of this model, though he was built out of spare parts.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Puzzle Droids
- Star Wars Blips – "Out of Reach"
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Meet the Heroes
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Ghosts of Dathomir
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Alien Archive - Species Guide
- Star Wars: Droidography
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 C-3PO information from Star Wars Rebels Facebook. Star Wars Rebels (October 17, 2014, 10:21 pm). Retrieved on October 17, 2014, 10:23 pm. "On loan to the Empire and serving as a translator, C-3PO is an unknowing accomplice in R2-D2's secret assignment." (screenshot)