The Arakyd Industries 3t3 missile was a small guided missile armed with a miniature proton warhead and used in portable launchers, such as Merr-Sonn's PLX-2M portable missile launcher. A PLX-2M's missiles cartridge was typically loaded with six of these missiles. Often used against airborne threats, the launchers themselves and the weapons they fired were nicknamed "chip missiles" by New Republic starfighter pilots.
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide