The following events took place in 41 BBY.
- Kit Fisto takes on Bant Eerin as his apprentice, following the death of the Padawan's former master, Tahl.
- Sheeka Tull and Jango Fett meet in the Meridian sector.
- Kitster Chanchani Banai on Tatooine (Approximate date)
- Ordith Huarr on Lorrd
- Shea Sadashassa on Herdessa
- Darra Thel-Tanis
- Zanita Cobral on Coruscant
- Jesef on Helleguth
- Quintus Farel on Samaria
- On New Apsolon
- Jedi Apprentice: The Ties That Bind
- Jedi Apprentice: The Death of Hope
- Jedi Apprentice: The Call to Vengeance
- The Wrath of Darth Maul (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Republic: Rite of Passage (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 91
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Jedi Apprentice: The Death of Hope
- ↑ The Cestus Deception
- ↑ In both the shooting script for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and Kitster's Databank entry on StarWars.com, Kitster is described as being "about the same age" as Anakin Skywalker.
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- ↑ Jedi Apprentice: The Only Witness
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File 104 (TWI31-32, Twi'leks)
In other languages