The following events took place in 43 ABY.
- Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo embarked on an investigation into the history of the Millennium Falcon.
- The Unification Summit was held on Coruscant.
- Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker was charged with dereliction of duty by Chief of State Natasi Daala and exiled from the Jedi Order and Coruscant.
- Kenth Hamner became acting Jedi Grand Master of the Jedi Order.
- The planet Kessel was saved from destruction after it was discovered that the planet had been rigged to explode.
- Jedi Knights Seff Hellin, Valin Horn, Jysella Horn, Natua Wan, Bazel Warv, and Yaqeel Saav'etu were possessed with an enigmatic madness.
- Jedi Knight Valin Horn was put on trial and encased in carbonite.
- Seff Hellin was captured by Darkmeld.
- Luke Skywalker and his son Ben found the Aing-Tii in the Kathol Rift and Luke came into contact with the Codex, a relic which magnified his presence in the Force.
- The Lost Tribe of Sith on Kesh felt Skywalker's presence and was alerted to the danger he presented to them, and Ship abruptly left Kesh after spending two years there helping the Tribe form a new Sith armada.
- The Lost Tribe sent a strike team to hunt down Ship and kill Luke Skywalker.
- Luke and Ben Skywalker discovered the Mind Walkers at Sinkhole Station in the Maw.
- Hellin, Wan, Warv, and Saav'etu were smuggled from Coruscant to Shedu Maad to escape prosecution by the Galactic Alliance.
- The Skywalkers were attacked at Sinkhole Station by the Lost Tribe of Sith strike team.
- Sith apprentice Vestara Khai fled to Dathomir, pursued by the Skywalkers, and organized a Nightsister-Sith alliance.
- Chief of State Natasi Daala hired Mandalorians to invade the New Jedi Temple, in order to force the Jedi to submit to direct Galactic Alliance control.
- Broken Columns Clan and Raining Leaves Clan merged into Bright Sun Clan.
- Raid on the Armand Isard Correctional Facility
- Mission to Kessel
- Confrontation in the Caverns of the Hidden One
- Skirmish on the Processional Way
- Skirmish at the Coruscant Livestock Exchange and Exhibition
- Skirmish at the Krabbis Inn
- Skirmish at Sinkhole Station
- Kidnap attempt in the Galactic Empire Embassy Complex
- Skirmish in the Dathomiri rainforest
- Duel in the Senate Plaza
- Raid on the New Jedi Temple
- Attack on Bright Sun Hill
- Skirmish in the Dathomir spaceport
- Operation Duusha
- Skirmish in the Dathomir landing meadow
- Duel in the Dathomir landing meadow
- Anji (Approximate date)
- Cix Trouvee on Oseon VII
- On Abeloth's planet
- On Sinkhole Station
- On Coruscant
- On Dac
- On Dathomir
- Millennium Falcon (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- Fate of the Jedi: Backlash
- The Essential Atlas (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Millennium Falcon
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- ↑ 11.00 11.01 11.02 11.03 11.04 11.05 11.06 11.07 11.08 11.09 11.10 11.11 11.12 11.13 11.14 11.15 11.16 Fate of the Jedi: Backlash
In other languages