Lorana Jinzler, born 49 BBY
|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 49 BBY.
- Vaykaaris Uprising
- The Menahuun capture Byrch Dyshkava, following his own claim. (Approximate date)
- Essara Till leaves Naboo, taking up the work of a mercenary pilot three years later.
- On Coruscant
- Sylvn on Cerea
- Claria Labreezle on Metellos (Approximate date)
- Talesan Fry on Cirrus
- Jeremy de la Rochetaillée
- Rorworr on Kashyyyk
- Aran Starfire on Gellefon
- Deel Surool on Ryloth
- Chas Uliar
- Keela Egast
- Dané on Naboo
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1 (Mentioned only)
- Outbound Flight (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ Reckonings"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ The Starfighter Trap, Till claims she was 35 years old, had left Naboo on her nineteenth birthday and been a mercenary pilot for 13 years, which, given that the story takes place in 33 BBY, allows to arrive at the date of 49 BBY.
- ↑ Outbound Flight
- ↑ The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook, p. 48
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic: Prelude to Rebellion
- ↑ Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ Secrets of the Jedi
- ↑ Survivor's Quest
- ↑ The Starfighter Trap
- ↑ Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1
In other languages