|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The following events took place in 51 BBY.
- Jafer Torles became the Jedi Watchman of the Prackla sector.
- Jorus C'baoth began his service as the personal advisor to Senator Palpatine of Naboo.
- An'ya Kuro brought Aurra Sing to Coruscant for Jedi training.
- The Summertime Wars began on Haruun Kal.
- Thak Val Zsing became head of Desert Wind on Ord Cestus.
- Silya Shessaun on Thesme
- Brace Tarkosa
- Gilad Pellaeon on Corellia
- Zena Antilles
- Del Hunter on Kabaira
- Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul (Appears in flashback(s))
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ Hero of Cartao
- ↑ Outbound Flight
- ↑ Del Hunter was 48 years old in Passages which was set in 3 BBY by The Essential Reader's Companion.
In other languages