|Chronological and political information|
5D6-RA-7, nicknamed Fivedesix by those around him, was an RA-7 protocol droid in service to the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. Five-D served as an aide to Admiral Conan Antonio Motti's staff around 0 BBY.
Fivedesix was known to be foul-tempered and vindictive for a former service droid, making him feared by other droids. He was a spy for the Imperial Security Bureau, and secretly investigated Imperial officers whose loyalties were in question.
When Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, disguised as Imperial Stormtroopers, accompanied by Chewbacca, were waiting for a turbolift to transport them to Detention Block AA-23 to rescue the captive Princess Leia Organa, Fivedesix was seen walking past them.
Fivedesix was eventually destroyed during the destruction of the first Death Star.
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: 5D6-RA-7)
- "Masters of the Force" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: )
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (as "5D6-RA7")