The following events took place in 60 BBY.
- The YT 492727ZED is constructed over Corellia.
- Nejaa Halcyon becomes a Jedi Knight.
- The beginning of the Mandalorian Civil War.
- Jaster Mereel becomes Mandalore.
- Maur Howins sets smashball record of 50 goals in 50 games.
- End of the Kaleesh–Bitthævrian War.
- Yam'rii set up a colony on Kalee, and tried to gather resources there. When this failed, they enslave the Kaleesh themselves, including the warrior that would eventually become General Grievous.
- The Mandalorian Civil War begins between the True Mandalorians and the Death Watch.
- Rishi is settled by H'kig refugees from Galand.
- Millennium Falcon (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic")
- ↑ Darth Plagueis
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Atlas, p. 96
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Millennium Falcon
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 42
- ↑ Galaxy at War
- ↑ The Clone Wars Campaign Guide, p. 109.
- ↑ Head in the Clouds
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File
- ↑ Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown
In other languages