Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 74-Z speeder bike was a model of speeder bike used by the Galactic Empire in combat, and for reconnaissance purposes. They were usually piloted by scout troopers and were able to jam comlinks. The 74-Z speeder bikes had the machinery that the Empire thought was unnecessary stripped off to maximize speed. Some might call it a "death trap" but the speeder bikes terrain sensors had a connection to an HUD all scout troopers had to tell what was ahead of them.[source?] It served as a replacement for the 614-AvA speeder bike previously used by the Imperial Army.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Shattered Empire, Part III
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as 74-Z speeder bike)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Locations